Modern Slavery & Child Labour Statement
Future Health Works Ltd. (FHW), trading as ‘myrecovery’ and ‘msk.ai’, is committed to conducting its business fairly, honestly and openly.
Our head office is in London, UK and we are a global organisation that works with public sector and private organisations across the world to implement and deliver our solutions. We take a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in both our business and our supply chain.
msk.ai does not tolerate the crimes of modern slavery, human trafficking and child labour in all of thier forms, in line with the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (UK) and other relevant laws, regulations and standards in the other countries that we operate within.
We ensure that modern slavery, human trafficking and child labour does not take place in our business or our supply chain.
We are committed to:
- Only working with suppliers and partners who adopt the same ethical standards in relation to modern slavery, human trafficking and child labour as we adopt in our business
- Promoting best practice procurement processes with the aim of eliminating the risk of modern slavery, human trafficking and child labour
- Ensuring that our customers can be confident that our products and services are free from modern slavery, human trafficking and child labour
- Ensuring that our HR and procurement teams are aware of the relevant laws, regulations and standards and understand their role in supporting our policies on modern slavery, human trafficking and child labour
- Understand the heightened risks that may occur in some territories and in relation to some supplies and tailoring our approach accordingly
- Not hiring any child in any country that has not yet reached the age of completion of compulsory schooling in that country, and, in any case, not before the age of 15
- Not subject any employee under the age of 18 to performing any hazardous duties